For our growing Amsterdam office, we are looking for a Business Compliance Officer to join our team in the Netherlands. We offer you the possibility to work both independently as well as in a small team at a young and dynamic corporate service provider. AMS Financial Group is a leading provider of financial, corporate, secretarial and regulatory services. AMS now occupies a global position, with offices in the major financial jurisdictions worldwide. AMS was founded on delivering excellent and tailor-made services to its clients. We take a professional and friendly approach, building long-term relationships based on trust and reliability. Our hands-on approach to operations and management enables us to build and maintain close relationships with our clients.
We are looking for somebody who is entrepreneurial, structured and organized, accurate, self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as in a small team.
As a Business Compliance Officer, you will work closely with our legal, financial, and corporate administrators to ensure that the AMS Financial Group can maintain its continued growth, by ensuring that AMS complies with applicable laws, regulations, supervisory requirements and internal policies and procedures. You are responsible for identifying and assessing the compliance risks faced by AMS as well as assisting in the management and monitoring of these risks.
In this role you will be, together with the Compliance Officer, responsible for:
- Preparing compliance files and initial risk assessments for our clients.
- Ensuring all KYC/AML requirements are met to accept new clients including assessing documentation and risk analysis.
- Ensuring all KYC/AML requirement are met on existing client files, including periodic risk assessment and assisting with transaction monitoring.
- Communicating with clients, colleagues and third parties on all KYC/AML related matters.
- Assisting in various AML/KYC related screenings of our database.
- Assisting in maintaining internal policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local laws, regulations and standards.
- Informing and advising management about the impact of and changes in local laws and regulations, best practices or compliance themes in general.
Our ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in a business, law or finance related field.
- You have 2 – 5 years of experience in the financial service industry with a proven track-record in Compliance.
- You are fluent in English, speaking and understanding Dutch is considered an advantage.
- You have excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- You are pro-active and well structured.
- You are hands-on and have a can-do mentality.
Working at AMS Financial Group means indulging yourself in our core values and becoming a part of a global organization with a local personal touch. Practically this job offers the following benefits:
- Proper financial compensation based on your qualifications and experience.
- Ability to work in a personal and highly motivated team.
- Ability to work in an environment that supports personal growth and a balanced professional and personal life.
- Opportunity to make a real impact for our team and business.
- Possibility for working-from-home as well as working at the office.
- New state of the art office in Amsterdam with exceptional facilities.
- New company laptop.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Mark Kuijl (email@example.com)